1. How do I register for the BetPoints™ Rewards Program?
Simply open an account with BookMaker.eu and start earning BetPoints™ immediately!
2. Is there a registration fee?
3. What are the conditions for membership?
You must have an account registered with BookMaker.eu and be in good standing. In addition, management may determine, at our sole discretion, that your account is not eligible depending on the type of play. Only accounts considered to be "recreational" will be allowed to participate.
4. Does my account have to be in USD in order to participate?
No, it doesn't. Bets made in all currencies will earn you BetPoints™.
5. When do I start earning points?
You will start earning points as soon as you place your first qualifying wager on sports or casino.
6. Where can I see my points and current level?
To view your BetPoints™ balance and your current Rewards Level, log in to Bookmaker.eu, select Promotions at the top of the page and then select Use Your BetPoints™. If you are using a mobile device, you’ll first need to open the expandable menu in the top left.
7. Can I transfer my BetPoints™ to a friend's account?
No. BetPoints™ are non-transferrable.
8. How often is my BetPoints™ balance updated?
All points earned through sports and casino are updated and added to your balance on a daily basis at 12:00 a.m. midnight Pacific Time.
9. How long does it take for my rewards to be credited?
When redeeming points for cash back, your account will be updated immediately.
10. How do I move to the next level of the Rewards Program?
Go HERE to view the point level information.
11. How many points do I earn per wager?
View our chart on points earned for each wager. Note that moneyline wagers on NFL, NBA, NCAA football and basketball will NOT be awarded BetPoints™, and neither will wagers on Live Betting, office pools, or contests.
12. How are BetPoints™ calculated in a parlay bet when a selection (such as NFL, NBA, NCAA football or basketball moneyline), that earns 0 BetPoints™ is selected?
Example: $100 - 3 team parlay with 1 NFL moneyline selection.
If all 3 selections were valid, you would receive $100x2 = 200 BetPoints™. However, in this case, because a NFL moneyline selection was included, you would be awarded:
$100x [(no. of BetPoints™ awarded for selection 1 + no. of BetPoints™ awarded for selection 2 + no. BetPoints™ awarded for selection 3) / number of total selections in parlay] x 2
= $100 x [(1+1+0) /3] x 2
= 133.33 BetPoints™
13. How do I maintain my current level?
Rewards Levels are based on your last 12 months of activity. To keep Platinum status, you need to earn at least 30,000 points within the past 12 months and to keep Diamond status you need to earn at least 300,000 points within the past 12 months. If you do not earn the required number of BetPoints™ to keep your level, you will drop down to the level corresponding to the points you have earned. Also, after eight months of inactivity at any time, you will drop one status level. An account is considered inactive if no deposits or wagers have been made.
14. Do my BetPoints™ ever expire?
Yes. BetPoints™ become void after one year (12 months) of account inactivity (no deposits and no wagers), after which your BetPoints™ will be zeroed out.
If you have additional questions, please contact our support team on Live Chat, or by calling 1-877-827-3978.