Welcome to the BookMaker Help Center, featuring hundreds of articles to help you get the answers you need.
The Help Center is divided into these main categories:
- Help Center - beginner info, payments, Bitcoin, account issues, and wagering basics
- House Rules - detailed wagering rules for all sports and racebook
- Promotions - all the latest deposit offers, plus Refer-A-Friend, horse rebates and contests
- Rewards - loyalty program details and how to earn points for cash back rewards
- Contact Us - operating hours and all company phone numbers can be found here
- About Us - just a few of the reasons BookMaker is among the premier sportsbooks in the world
Every article includes a rating system at the bottom, in the form of a simple "Yes/No" to the question "Was this article helpful?". We welcome you to rate our articles, to help us keep improving.
You're able to easily browse through sections, with the full menu of articles visible on the left side of the screen at all times (If you are using a mobile device you will need to tap "Expand main menu" first).
You can also jump back and forth between articles by using the "Prev" and "Next" buttons at the bottom of every page.
But remember, for faster results you can search for specific keywords or phrases. The search works best if you focus on fewer, more relevant words, for example:
- Decent search = Where can I see my rollover?
- Better search = rollover
Search memory - the software will remember your previous searches, which auto-populate in the search bar (as long as you have not deleted the cache from your device).
Exact phrases - you can find an exact phrase by using quotes, for example, “bitcoin deposit”.
Exclude results - if there is a certain word you do NOT want to appear in the results, you can use the minus symbol “-” in front of the search term. For example, deposit -credit card will return articles containing “deposit” but excluding the ones containing “credit card”.