When betting on virtual Sports Simulations, please keep in mind the following rules:
- All results are determined by a completely random computer simulation.
- Games must be fully completed for bets to have action.
- If for any reason the game goes offline due to internet interruption, it will restart where it left off once the internet connection is back. However, if the game failed to autosave, then all progress up to that point will be lost and all bets will be graded as NO ACTION.
- If connectivity cannot be re-established and the game is not completed, all bets will have NO ACTION.
- FIRST HALF BETTING - The 1st half must be completed for bets to have action.
- SECOND HALF BETTING - The bet description will show if the game will have 2nd half wagering. 2nd half betting includes overtime.
- Any claims regarding Sports Sims must be made no later than 10 calendar days from when the bet was settled.
MADDEN NFL 2020 Additional Rules
- Games played on simulation mode (CPU vs CPU)
- Games played with All-Madden settings
- 10 minute quarters
- The accelerated clock will be OFF
- There will be a 5-minute pause during halftime for 2nd Half wagering