The first step for making any deposits or withdrawals with Bitcoin is to set up an online exchange wallet and use it to buy Bitcoin.
If you haven’t done this, please check the Help Center articles on Exchange Wallets. Here, you will find step by step instructions for some of the top exchange wallets out there.
Once your exchange wallet is set up and you have purchased Bitcoin, just proceed with these easy steps:
- Open the Cashier and select Deposit.
- Select Bitcoin (or Crypto Currencies to use another type of crypto) and enter the dollar amount of your deposit.
- Choose a bonus (if you want one).
- Hit GET ADDRESS to proceed.
- Copy the address using the small copy icon on the right (You also have the option to copy the exact amount of Bitcoin you are sending).
- Go to your exchange wallet, access the area for sending Bitcoin (this may be marked as Send, Buy or Withdraw), and paste the address into the "to" or "recipient" field.
Your account will be funded as soon as your transaction is confirmed by the Bitcoin/crypto network. This normally takes only 10-60 minutes.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact our dedicated Bitcoin team anytime on Live Chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.