Paybis is a great option for depositing at BookMaker. With a simple sign-up process and multiple payment options to choose from - including credit card and E-Wallets - you can set up your account and start using Paybis in no time.
|IMPORTANT! Paybis is for depositing only and cannot be used to withdraw. For withdrawals, we recommend using a different exchange wallet such as Coinbase, CEX.IO, or Bitstamp.|
CREATING YOUR PAYBIS ACCOUNT
Haven’t created an account at Paybis yet? No need to worry, it’s couldn’t be easier.
Just head to https://paybis.com/, hit the Log In/Sign Up button and press Register.
Then, fill out your details and hit the Sign Up button.
BUYING BITCOIN AND DEPOSITING TO BOOKMAKER
On the next screen, you’ll immediately be taken to the Buy Bitcoin page.
- On the left of the screen, choose the method you want to use for buying bitcoin. We recommend using a credit card. With a card, your payment will go through in just minutes. With bank transfers, it can take up to several business days.
- On the right of the screen, choose the type of cryptocurrency you want to buy.
- In the center of the screen, you can choose the currency (USD / EUR / GBP) and enter the amount.
- Hit START TRANSACTION.
Next, go to your BookMaker account to generate a Bitcoin address (this is the address you will be sending the funds to). To do this:
- Open the Cashier
- Select Deposit, then Bitcoin.
- Enter the amount and hit GET ADDRESS.
The address will be generated and you'll need to copy it using the copy icon (similar to two sheets of paper) to the right of the address. Please do NOT type the address by hand. Always use the copy-paste feature!
Once you have the address copied, go back to the Paybis page and:
1. Paste the address into the Bitcoin address
2. Enter your personal info
3. Upload photos of your ID
4. Once you’ve entered all info, hit CONTINUE at the bottom.
5. Now, a verification process will begin, taking under 30 minutes. When done, you’ll receive an email.
6. On the next screen, hit CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT.
7. Fill out the card info, billing address, reconfirm a few last personal details and hit PAY NOW.
Your deposit will then be posted to the blockchain and within 10-60 minutes it should be confirmed.
You can check the status of any transaction by going to the blockchain website and entering your deposit’s address: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer.