|NOTE: To withdraw using Bitcoin it is necessary to have an online exchange wallet. If you do not have one yet, please check the Exchange Wallets section of the Help Center for more information.|
Bitcoin withdrawals can be requested daily, Monday through Friday, between 05:00 and 17:00 Pacific Time. You can request five withdrawals each week.
Withdrawing with Bitcoin is quick and easy. Here’s how:
Make sure that the mobile number associated with your account is up-to-date before you start.
- Open the Cashier and select Withdraw.
- Select Bitcoin or Crypto Currencies and enter the dollar amount.
- Copy the Bitcoin address from your personal Bitcoin wallet and paste where it says Enter your Withdrawal Address and then hit Verify withdrawal.
- Request the security code to your mobile phone and then enter it in the Cashier.
- Confirm that the amount of your withdrawal and your Bitcoin address are correct, and then submit the request for approval.
For security, our Withdrawal department runs standard reviews on all requests. These reviews take about 24 hours (up to 3 business days in rare cases). Once the review is complete, you'll receive your funds the same day.
Your Bitcoin wallet will receive the funds as soon as the transaction is confirmed by the Bitcoin network.