|NOTE: To withdraw using Bitcoin it is necessary to have an online exchange wallet. If you do not have one yet, please check the Exchange Wallets section of the Help Center for more information.|
Bitcoin withdrawals can be requested daily, Monday through Friday, between 05:00 and 17:00 Pacific Time. You can request five withdrawals each week.
Withdrawing with Bitcoin is quick and easy. Here’s how:
Make sure that the mobile number associated with your account is up-to-date before you start.
- Open the Cashier and select Withdraw.
- Select Bitcoin or Crypto Currencies and enter the dollar amount.
- Copy the Bitcoin address from your personal Bitcoin wallet and paste where it says Enter your Withdrawal Address and then hit Verify withdrawal.
- Request the security code to your mobile phone and then enter it in the Cashier.
- Confirm that the amount of your withdrawal and your Bitcoin address are correct, and then submit the request for approval.
For security, our Withdrawal department runs standard reviews on all requests. These reviews take about 24 hours (up to 3 business days in rare cases). Once the review is complete, you'll receive your funds the same day.
Your Bitcoin wallet will receive the funds as soon as the transaction is confirmed by the Bitcoin network.
IMPORTANT! Beginning April 6, 2020, the overall weekly withdrawal limit is $5,000. You can still request up to 5 payouts each week using Bitcoin (1 per week with any other method), but the total amount withdrawn cannot exceed $5,000.
This is only a temporary measure while dealing with the current global crisis. Limits will revert back to their normal amounts once the NBA or MLB seasons resume regular play.
We appreciate your understanding in the meantime. For more information, you are more than welcome to contact us via Live Chat.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact our dedicated Bitcoin team anytime on Live Chat or by calling 1-855-535-4947.