To request a withdrawal through a paper check, go to the Cashier and follow these easy steps:
- Select Withdraw, and then Checks
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Choose the default receiver (if there is one on file) or Add New Account to add the with a different physical address
- Choose to pay the fees in cash or using BetPoints (if available)
- Hit the WITHDRAW button and your request will be sent to processing
Please keep in mind that you’ll be sent a cashier's check from Canada, so if you reside in another country we recommend you confirm that your bank will accept international checks, before using this method.
Also, checks must be mailed to your physical street address, they cannot be sent to a PO Box.
We use a courier service to ensure the fastest delivery possible. After being approved by BookMaker, it can take from 3-5 business days for you to receive your withdrawal.