Whenever you claim a bonus (either cash or Free Play), the rollover depends on the terms of the specific offer. We urge you to read the terms and conditions to know exactly what your rollover will be.
For example, if you were to deposit $300, and take a 10% bonus (with a 4x rollover), you would fulfill the rollover once you reach $1,320 in qualifying sports action, at which time you would be eligible to request a withdrawal for any amount.
This is calculated as $330 (deposit + bonus amount) multiplied 4 times; $330 x 4 = $1,320
For sports bonuses, only sports action will be taken into consideration to meet the rollover requirement. Casino and Racebook action will not count.
For casino bonuses, the rollover is met by playing in the casino only. A casino rollover does not affect your ability to request a withdrawal. With casino bonuses, the bonus funds are not credited instantly, but instead, you release the funds when you meet the rollover.
A rollover is considered complete when you meet the required amount in action, or whenever your total account balances (cash and bonuses) drop to $5 or less (and you have no open wagers, Free Plays, or pending payouts).
Rollovers are completed in chronological order of when your deposits are made (date & time). All new wagers will be applied to your oldest pending rollover until it is completed.
The following rules also apply:
- Only bets which have been settled (graded) will count toward the rollover.
- On bets that LOSE, it is always the risk amount that counts towards the rollover.
- On bets that WIN, the lesser of the risk/win amount counts towards the rollover.
- On bets that are VOID / NO ACTION or PUSH no amount will be given towards the rollover.
- Bets made using promotional Free Plays will not count towards the rollover.