Free Plays can be used on straight bets, parlays and teasers, on these sports:
- Football (NFL / NCAA)
- Basketball (NBA / NCAA / WNBA)
Please also keep in mind the following rules:
- Free Plays cannot be used on any proposition bets
- For football and basketball, Free Plays can only be used on spreads and totals; moneylines are not allowed.
- For NHL and MLB, Free Plays can only be used on moneylines and totals.
- Soccer Free Plays for straight wagers can be used on moneylines, spreads and totals.
- Soccer parlays including a Free Play can contain only moneyline selections.
Free Plays are always subject to a rollover. You must complete the required rollover prior to making a withdrawal.
The maximum Free Play bonus awarded is $500 and the maximum payout for any Free Play is $5,000.
Any Free Plays that are left unused for 180 days will be removed from your account.