A Round Robin consists of parlays arranged into all possible combinations. Any pick that can be parlayed may be placed in a Round Robin. You choose the combination you want the Round Robin broken into, for example, you can select 3 teams and make a Round Robin where you have three 2-team parlays, and one 3-team parlay:
- 3 x Two team parlays: Teams A+B / Teams A+C / Teams B+C
- 1 x Three team parlay: Teams A+B+C
The minimum number of teams in a Round Robin is three and open spots are not allowed.
To place a Round Robin, just:
- Add three or more teams to the Bet Slip
- Select Parlay as the bet type (The system will then display all options for the various combinations)
- Enter a risk amount next to all of the parlay options you would like to bet