Golf head to head matchup betting at BookMaker is offered on entire tournaments as well as on individual rounds of a tournament.
► General Rules
- In head to head matchups, both golfers must tee off in order for bets to have action.
- If a player withdraws from the tournament after teeing off, their opponent will automatically be considered the winner of the matchup.
- If one player misses the cut, their opponent is deemed the winner.
- If both players miss the cut, the player with the lower score wins.
- Bets on individual round matchups which are accepted after the end of a day's play are void unless there is further play which counts towards the result of the tournament (other than a playoff), or the bet type is specifically stated to be on the outcome of a playoff.
► Rules for Moneyline bets
- If both players are tied with the same score when the round/tournament ends, all moneyline wagers will push and stakes will be refunded.
- However, if the players end the tournament in a tie for 1st place, the playoff will be used to determine the winner of the moneyline.
- The only exception is when you are betting on a designated "72 holes" market. These apply to 72 holes played, so if there is a tie after 72 holes, bets are no action and stakes are refunded.
► Rules for Handicap bets
- If both players are tied with the same score when the round/tournament ends, all handicap wagers have action and are graded accordingly (with the winning player being the one who was +0.5, +1.5, etc. i.e, - the underdog)
- For handicap betting, a playoff will not be used to determine the outcome of the matchup.
- For handicap bets, if a player withdraws after tee off or misses the cut, the player who plays the most holes wins.