Live Betting wagers on sides, totals, and all full game props have the following rules:
*for any sport not listed here, general pre-game rules apply
- Baseball - Game must go 8.5 innings or more and be concluded with a winner determined.
- Football - 59 minutes of game time must be played with a winner determined.
- Basketball - NBA games must go 46 minutes with a winner determined. All other leagues (including international games, NCAA, NBA summer league and WNBA) must go 38 minutes and have a winner determined.
- Hockey - 59 minutes of game time must be played and a winner determined. All overtimes and shootouts count.
- Tennis - Game and set betting require only the game or set in question to be completed for action. Full match props require full match completion for action. Any player withdrawal due to injury, disqualification, or other reason will result in all full match props being canceled.
- Soccer - 90 minutes must be played for all full match bets to have action. This includes added injury or stoppage time but does not include extra time, time allocated for a penalty shootout, or 'golden goal'.
- Postponed Events - If a game or event is delayed for any reason, it must be resumed within 48 hours from when it began (and played to its conclusion) in order for live bets to have action. If an event is postponed and NOT resumed within 48 hours, all bets are no action and stakes will be refunded.
- The game time and score information displayed in the Live Betting scoreboard serves solely as a guide. Though every attempt is made to ensure that the information displayed is current, it is not always possible. BookMaker assumes no liability for the accuracy of this information.
- BookMaker reserves the right to void any wager placed on an obvious line mistake, or placed after the outcome of the proposition has been determined.
NOTE: Rules relating to game/match times listed above apply to full game wagers only. Markets whose outcomes have already been determined will always have action. Example: a proposition bet on 'team to score next' will be graded once the next score occurs, even if the game is postponed/suspended after that point.