On all deposits made at BookMaker, there is a rollover requirement: an amount of betting action you must fulfill before you are eligible to make a withdrawal.
Rollovers are calculated by multiplying the amount initially credited to your account a certain number of times.
- If you deposit without claiming any bonus, the rollover will always be 1x (one-time) your deposit amount.
- If you do claim a deposit bonus, the rollover will be higher and is based on the deposit plus bonus amount.
|When selecting a bonus in the Cashier the rollover will display as "RO" (for example, "15xRO" would be a 15-time rollover)|
Please also consider the following:
- Only bets which have been settled (graded) will count toward the rollover.
- On bets that WIN, the lesser of the risk/win amount counts towards the rollover.
- On bets that LOSE, it is always the risk amount that counts towards the rollover.
- On bets that are VOID / NO ACTION no amount will be given towards the rollover.
- On bets which PUSH no amount will be given towards the rollover.
- Bets made using promotional Free Plays will not count towards the rollover.
For more details on how rollovers are calculated, please see these articles:
Rollovers that have not been completed will be considered excused/cancelled, once the following occurs:
- The user has no more open bets (ungraded bets).
- The user has no pending payouts.
- The user has no remaining Free Play amount.
- The user's total account balance (cash and bonuses) drops to $5 or less.
If you have questions about your rollovers, feel free to contact the support team at any time on Live Chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.